Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

And coincidentally it also happens to be Chinese New Years! :D Whoop!! (but there's 15 days of that, so it's all cool :) )

I thought these quotes from Peanuts were super cute, and I just wanted to share them with you! In the words of Bridget Jones, "Hurrah Singletons!" I spent the weekend with the girls, talking and talking, and then going to watch The Valentine's Day movie, which was funny and cute! :) I'll miss this, really I will..... T.T

But back to the pictures.. "Love Is...."

And last but not least, part of Josh Turner's song tee hee.. because I am in love with it :D
Oh the longer the waiting, the sweeter the kiss,
It's better my darling, I promise you this,
Next time I hold you, I'm not letting go,
Will you wait for me darling, I need to know...

No comments: